HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We constantly monitor the latest health guidance from the U.S. and European CDC to stay current on our prevention and response measures. As the guidance frequently changes, and we will communicate the most up-to-date requirements as we get closer to each voyage.
To ensure that guests enjoy an unforgettable, luxurious vacation, Atlas Ocean Voyages has instituted the following health and safety measures:
- Guests are required to present a valid government-issued vaccination certificate detailing the minimum two doses of the Moderna or Pfizer, or minimum one dose of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.
- Guests are required to present a valid negative molecular-PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to embarkation or a valid negative antigen test taken no more than 24 hours prior to embarkation.
- Facemasks are highly recommended for guests, but not required.
- All staff and crew members are required to wear masks on board. They are also required to provide a valid, negative PCR test result, taken within 72 hours prior to embarking the ship.
- The ships’ staff will administer a COVID-19 antigen test to any guest, staff or crew member displaying symptoms at the embarkation terminal. Only tested guests with negative results will be allowed to proceed on board.
- All onboard spaces are deep cleaned prior to guests’ embarkation and sanitized frequently during the day throughout the voyage.
- Additional hand sanitizing dispensers have been placed throughout the ship for guests’ convenience.
- The ships’ maximum occupancy is reduced to 80%.
- Furniture in public spaces is adjusted to accommodate for social distancing.
- Throughout the voyage, our attentive housekeeping staff will frequently sanitize all surfaces daily.
- Depending on the regulations of the countries we visit, unvaccinated guests may be subject to additional testing and restricted from independent shoreside activities.
We take guests’ health and safety, and those of fellow staff and crew, most seriously.
We continue to update our policies and procedures according to the latest guidance to ensure that guests enjoy safe and unforgettable luxe-adventure voyage.
# # #
Updated: June 2022